Home Siding in Fort Gratiot, Port Huron, St. Clair, Marysville, and the rest of southeast Michigan
The siding on your home plays a vital role in its value and condition, and at First Response Roofing and Construction in Port Huron, MI, we can help you maintain that siding and install new materials when the time comes. We offer a full range of professional home siding services, and we pride ourselves on using only premium materials and supplies.
Siding Solutions You Can Count On
Our specialists can help you explore your siding options. If you need guidance, we’ll help you choose a cost-effective, long-lasting solution that not only looks great and protects your home but helps lower your energy costs. We’ll start and finish your project on time, and we’ll perform a complete cleanup of your property when we’re done.
Whether you need new home siding or just require an evaluation of your current one, we’re here for you. Call First Response Roofing and Construction today with any questions or to schedule an appointment. We provide services throughout the Greater Fort Gratiot area, and we perform estimates at no charge and without obligation.
Siding InfoThe Natural Look of Painted or Stained Cedar
Whether it is a Victorian reproduction, a New England saltbox or a modern beach house get-away, we offer the rich look of natural cedar without the expense and heavy maintenance. You can create a home to be proud of with over 40 siding and trim colors. Inspired by nature, these colors are designed to harmonize home and environment.
Widest color section in the industry:
- 33 low-gloss solid colors
- 8 low-gloss wood-tone blends
- 40 coordinating trim colors
- Three Classic Styles:
- Double 4" Clapboard
- Double 5" Clapboard
- Double 5" Dutchlap
Feature & Benefits
- Heavy-Duty .046" thickness
- TrueTexture™ rough cedar finish molded from real cedar boards
- Patented STUDfinder™ is designed for accurate and secure installation
- RigidForm™ 220 Technology has been tested to withstand wind load pressures up to 220 mph
- CertiLock™ self-aligning, post-formed positive lock
- 3/4" panel projection
- Virtually maintenance free, never needs painting
- Class 1(A) fire rating
- Lifetime limited warranty